1.3

I have recently needed to sell a car urgently for financial reasons. The company boasts 30min evaluation and estimation upon arriving at their location (thru making an appointment).

My initial feelings were positive and excited that such a great service existed to assist people like me who don't have much time on decisions like this.

I arrived on time and was greeting with little or no customer care. They asked me to move my car and provide them with my registration. Upon sitting down with the representative, I was surprised that the car was the least of their concern. He ran some data on his tablet and showed me an estimate of what the price of the car will be.

The estimate was based on a different model of the car and severely under priced! By this time I mentioned that according to my research and other evaluations the price would at minimum be 50% higher of the number I was shown.

Following this, the representative explained to me in what he assumed was incomprehensible algorithm and depreciation jargon that of course am quite well versed with.

This was the first disappointment, the second one being that they had informed me over the phone that after a 30min evaluation I would have 24hours to take the offer. That, of course, turned out to be untrue as the representative told me that if they were to inspect the car I would have to leave it with them and make my decision there and then. In addition to the initial estimate given would most definitely change after the evaluation/inspection.

The website/shop boasts that they evaluate your car and give you the best quote within 30mins. My time there was nothing more than 10mins. The car was not even approached nor did they show any care in providing a good deal. They base their sales on being a middleman between car selling shops and websites. Your best option is to either self-advertise or upload your car details on alternative websites yourself.

Sellanycar.com is nothing more than a clever marketing scheme intended to entice desperate car owners to undersell their vehicles with the added pressure of the time constraint they enforce.

I wouldn't recommend their service to anyone and recommend that they put a little effort and have some faith that they will find a better deal elsewhere.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with SellAnyCar. the best about sellanycar car selling estimate from SellAnyCar was quick appointment. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about SellAnyCar.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Marketplaces category for more informed decision or compare SellAnyCar to other companies on our site.

Comments

#1200534

Hi there,

That's really strange, I sold my bank financed 2009 Volvo x90 to sell any car and i had an excellent experience. The price they offered was almost the same which i got from a couple of dealers but they handle all the legal paperwork so i was happy. maybe it was the summer heat which had their staff on the edge and you happened to cross his path ;) being an expat woman i have recommended them to a friend and she too never complained about their service when she sold her car